We are back! The Real Madness starts now!! www.highthrottle.com will be launching very soon. The Chase Begins Again... High Throttle: 2009 BMW M Concept

Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2009 BMW M Concept

My site was nominated for Best Blog of All Time!


Usually I’d study legendary cars and draw inspiration from that.  When designing the Ferrari F250 Concept e.g. I drew inspiration from cars like the Dino and 250GTO. This time however I needed
to clear my head and come up with something totally unique while still keeping some BMW details.

So elements like the trademark grille and hockey stick pillar remain.  My inspiration for this design however came from nature.  More specifically water and the way it flows and ripples. The side

Dimension wise the car is roughly the same as the R8 and would be powered by a tweaked version of the 5L V10 found in the M6. It should be good for 400kw plus. If this car had to go into production in today’s day and age it would probably lose most of its aggressiveness and bold design features

Source: idi3d Idries Noah

0 Comments: