We are back! The Real Madness starts now!! www.highthrottle.com will be launching very soon. The Chase Begins Again... High Throttle: Geely GE -"Rolls Royce" are now made in "CHINA"?? WTF!!

Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Geely GE -"Rolls Royce" are now made in "CHINA"?? WTF!!



OK, it’’s not fair to call it a fake Rolls Royce because it is not, it is called the Geely Ge (it sounds like Geli Je in Malay, which translates into just tickle  or ticklish in English) and has all the hallmark of an intentionally bad joke.


The interior is best described as Chinese-lux, which means acres of shiny wood-like capping, leather and awkward styling.

As you can see from this photo, the car actually comes with a single throne for the rear for the plutocrat who thinks very highly of himself and actually has no friends anyway.


To complete the illusion, Geely is even offering starlight roof liner but apparently it only hovers above the throne.


I secretly hope that they will bring this car into Malaysia, it will certainly make commuting a bit more humorous.


Source-BMWBlog


7 Comments:

Reploid said...

A fake is for sure far more affordable than the real one. But to get the best ride, you need the real thing. I dont think this fake can compete with the real one. There's a lot of copies like this. not only rolls royces, I'm sure they are not at their first one. dailygamesdownload.blogspot.com

the Black 'n White me said...

Hello High Throttle, nice blog on autos, i love cars too. i followed your blog, see my avatar? and added you to my friends list in BC. I hope i can see you avatar too in my followers lists. Thank you and happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

Nice cars, or nice pictures of cars, they look really fast, dont think I can afford the hub cap off the rolls, dont matter where they make it--Bob

ThanateTan said...

China is cheapest for man power cost I think.
I like Motorcycles.

Heather Dugan ("Footsteps") said...

Looks like a comfortable ride, but I wouldn't want to park it!

Heather Dugan ("Footsteps") said...

Looks like a comfortable ride, but I wouldn't want to park it!

gethea said...

Learn More replica ysl handbags you can look here here that site try this website