We are back! The Real Madness starts now!! www.highthrottle.com will be launching very soon. The Chase Begins Again... High Throttle: Yamaha MT-01 SP Limited Edition

Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Yamaha MT-01 SP Limited Edition

he 2009 MT-01 SP gets a few extra bits and pieces to spice things up a bit. The engine is still the same 1,670cc v-twin, which produces 90 horsepower at 4,750rpm and 150Nm of torque at 3,750 revs. Wet weight is 265 kilos.

The MT-01 SP gets a 43mm USD Öhlins fork and adjustable Öhlins rear shock. The bike rides on 17-inch wheels, which now wear 120/70 (front) and 190/50 (rear) Pirelli Diablo Rosso rubber. According to Yamaha, all these changes provide ‘a more intense experience of ‘Kodo,’ a Japanese expression for soul beat, pulsation or the external expression of latent power.





Make Model

Yamaha MT-01 SP Limited Edition

Year

2009

Engine

Air cooled, four stroke, 48° V-Twin cylinder, SOHC, 4 valves per cylinder.

Capacity

1670
Bore x Stroke97 x 113 mm
Compression Ratio8.36:1

Induction

Twin-bore fuel injection (FI)

Ignition  /  Starting

Digital TCI /  electric

Max Power

66.3 kW 90 hp  @ 4750 rpm

Max Torque

150.1Nm 110.7lb-ft @ 3750rpm

Transmission  /  Drive

5 Speed  / chain

Front Suspension

inverted telescopic fork; 120mm wheel travel

Rear Suspension

Swingarm with fully adjustable single shock; 117mm wheel travel

Front Brakes

2x 320 mm discs 4 piston calipers

Rear Brakes

Single 267 mm disc 1 piston caliper

Front Tyre

120/70 ZR18

Rear Tyre

190/50 ZR17

Dry-Weight

240 kg

Fuel Capacity

17 Litres

Consumption  average

19.5 km/lit

Standing ¼ Mile  

12.7 sec

Top Speed

207.6 km/h
ReviewsBike Review  /  Motorsport it  /  Motormag  /  Motociclismo  /  Motoring.co.za  /  MC24.mo  /  Motomag  / bma-magazin.de  /  Motorcycle USA

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this article at this web site.

My web-site: xerox 8560dn printer

Anonymous said...

Many thanks so much.

Here is my page :: xerox phaser 8560 ()

Anonymous said...

Hi to all, since I am genuinely keen of reading this blog's post to be updated on a regular basis. It carries nice stuff.

Feel free to surf to my website :: LG 42LS5600 LED TV ()

Anonymous said...

Sir, pls send that video to my e-mail I.D. It will be
help ful 2 make pcb easy. Thankyou.

Also visit my blog xerox phaser 8560 maintenance kit

Anonymous said...

Incredible. This got my Lexmark e210 working. It is constantly a challenge in Home
windows to obtain this printer working, this is the third driver I have
actually needed to make use of over the years.

my site; Xerox Phaser 8560 Drivers

Anonymous said...

I needed to disconnect my 2600 printer from my computer recently.
When reconnected, there is now a loud whistling noise made by the printer.

It still prints, yet the noise is really irritating.
Any kind of concept what could create this?

my blog ... xerox phaser 8560mfp